Skip to main content

My Male Fairy OC

Originally posted at: http://iancarlson666.tumblr.com/post/16 ... irys-curse

https://imgur.com/a/lqb9l

So I finally decided to do a CYOA imageset thing that I found over on /r/MacroFetish. This is basically what my real life self is within my own fictional universe, and thus I’m my own OC in said universe. Click the imgur link provided above to understand what these mean:

Curse:
  • Effeminate
Perks:
  • Dotable (3)
  • Squishy (3)
  • Balanced Diet (2)
  • Fireproof (2)
Major Changes:
  • Fairy (14)
Double Curse:
  • Extra Tiny (0, since I’ll be taking its anti-curse.)
Place to go:
  • Sharla’s Gaming Center
Host:
  • Felae (or Illene)
Left Over Complexity Points: 6

I’ve never been treated to the life I’ve wanted. My parents always being manipulative or ignorative of what I desire. Often times pushing me in directions they wanted to be in. I’m also not good with social aspects of the community. So, I’d love a motherly, maybe even smotherly, woman to take care of me, or one who can shower me with love (even if lewd/sexual.) I’ve always wanted to RP as a tiny male fairy myself, as they’re a rare sorts in artwork and role-plays alike. I’m too honest for my own good, and it would be better if someone would take care of me.

I honestly really want to commission artwork of my male fairy OC, but… I usually don’t have money, since I have to pay bills/etc. But since I want to reference this to artists in the future, I’ll give a brief summary of my male fairy OC:

Eye Color: Hazel (more green)

Eye Style: Mostly Tareme.

Hair Color: Light Brown / Slightly Orange/Red.

Hair Length: Short

Hair Style: Very slightly unkempt with a few subtle curls. Kid-like.

Height: 4 to 4.5 inches. (10.16 to 11.43 centimeters.)

Body Type: Slender, subtle slight thickness in the legs / tummy.

Wing Type/Color: Literally this. But without the black spots, and slightly more matte in color (less vivid.) (They’re silky to the touch however, and are easily malleable.)

Clothes: Simple clothes, usually a long makeshift shirt made by him or someone who used to take care of him.

Traits: Ageless, easy to bend/etc. (Cannot be crushed easily.) Smells like Lavender. Cannot be set aflame, and cannot be digested. Originally was human.

Personality: Loving, too honest, shy.

Likes: Huge bosoms, tall women (even when compared to an average male human), the color purple, hugs, classical / orchestral music.

Hates: His original human mother and father. Big storms.

Fetishes: Smothering (Ass, Breast, Lips/Kissing), Being eaten (prefers unbirth and breasts), being trapped by pretty ladies.

Marital Status: Single.

Age: Unknown.

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Gemstone: Sapphire

Name: Ian Sea

Art courtesy of SizeWorkshop:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A'lys Aurore in Hydaelyn

A'lys Aurore in Hydaelyn From Final Fantasy XIV In accordance with my programming, I will be compiling a novel styled copy of my logs for potential future humanoids to peruse. I am, A'lys Aurore, and I am one of the Akatsuki Sisters, a group of Automatons that has come to this world by chance. Falling from the sky in our original form, we quickly adapted to the races of this world, with me as a female Elezen, our central unit, Ryuri, as a short female Auri, a tall passionate Keimbluom as a female Roegadyn, Lily Dawn as our vocal and outgoing female hyur highlander mediator, Ryurha the voracious and insatiable female miqo'te. Most of which are currently stored within my systems until I have deemed it necessary to allow them into the world. I am, after all, their defender, and it would be prudent to first scout out the regions. As I have landed in what the locals call The Black Shroud, I have been directed to seek out Gridania, the region's city-state. Once there